Current Open Positions
Full Job Description
MNMS LLC, is seeking an Outside Sales Account Executive, to support the Dallas / Ft Worth, marketplace. MNMS is a used equipment dealer that deals in repossessed Digital printing equipment.
Our people bring creative, real-world solutions for our client's printing needs; we help cut costs and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for people who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Summary: MNMS Outside Sales Account Executives are business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling repossessed office equipment, mainly high-speed digital copiers/printers, full-color copiers/printers.
Why Join our Team?
• Competitive base salary
• Uncapped monthly commissions
• Ascending scale commissions
• Career Mobility
• Flexible Hours
• Drive sales revenue to achieve quota via cold calling and self-generating leads.
• Present and sell digital office equipment, including multi-functional products; drive net new business through prospecting and high conversion rate of warm leads from lead generation campaigns.
• Adopt MNMS culture of sales excellence, including established sales processes, pipeline management, forecast accuracy, and a focus on core role KPI’s.
• Work with clients to understand and identify objectives and needs while aligning our products and services where business opportunities exist. Develop relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care.
• Conduct presentations and product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale.
• Create and maintain a prospecting plan and objective-identify key areas of opportunity for new business. Conduct sales reporting as needed.
• Develop and maintain an understanding of the industry and trends influencing the marketplace.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Outside sales experience in a business-to-business environment or entrepreneurial experience with a goal-driven focus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Cold calling and prospecting: good business acumen including sales quota achievement and closing sales.
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
MNMS LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.